Monday, June 27, 2011

Animal survival

On rapare the 19 of may we played a game called Animal Survival.
It was new to room 7 , we played it at Living springs camp.
There were animals , carnivores and herbivore.
We played this game to have fun and learn about the nasty carnivores that eat the little herbivores because there will be none at Living springs.

Firstly me and my friends went looking for the delicious herbivores , then we chased them.
Alex,Dominic and I caught about 14 to 16 herbivore lives.
after that rabies was let out , suddenly I saw a man wearing a camouflage coat.
I didn't know it was at first , then I found out it was rabies.
I stalked him for a bit then he striked at me but he missed.
Lastly I lost my voice I sounded like a croaky frog.
Then I found out that hunter was out.
Then suddenly my name was called I was
SHOT DEAD

I enjoyed this game because it was enjoyable.
Next time I will hide more.

No comments: